Since the best I seem to be able to manage is a post per year, Julia has offered to step up to the plate and revive this blog. The other night she asked me why I hadn't been posting to siskiss. I explained how our lives were very busy and fun for us but I didn't want to just write about what happened during our day because it probably wouldn't be interesting to others. I like to have a point to my posts. She pointed out that her life is very interesting and that most people would love hearing about it. Except, she said super rich people, whose fascinating lives are filled with riveting events such as sitting in a jacuzzi, admiring their mansions, and making their hair look nice. Those people might not be so interested. So, unless you are one of "them," read on...
I am Julia. I will tell you about life in third grade. Since it's Thanksgiving my teacher had the class write a story from a turkey's point of view. My turkey's name is Beef Jerky. She hears hunters named Ingrid and Bert talking about chasing turkeys, and eating them. Then she jumps in to a mud puddle. Later she finds out that she is a super turkey and saves all the turkeys from danger. Then the humans have to eat cinnamon buns instead.
Back to the main point: my life. I have a seat in the middle table group in my class. The group is named Canada. On my right side there is another group named U.S.A. The on the left is a group named Mexico. One of my school chums sit across from me. Her name is Makenna, and I have a friend next to me on the right hand side of me. Her name is Molly. I also have a friend in the group Mexico. Her name is Stephanie. Stephanie is allergic to peanut butter. Stephanie and I like to play fairies together. We both have five names. (In the game.) My fairy name is Emerald-Jessie, my mermaid name is Sapphire-Pearl, my human name is Annabelle, my disguise name is Annabeth, and my Princess name is Princess Emerald-Jessie. But most of the time in the game Stephanie just calls me Jess. A nick name for Emerald-Jessie. I think I'll tell you about the story. Well Emerald-Jessie and her sister think that there mother and father died, and Emerald-Jessie wears her mother's wedding dress as much as possible. But let's face it. Their poor, so Emerald-Jessie can't always wear her mother's wedding dress. Then one day the royal messenger comes along and give them a letter that says: By declare, the King and Queen are searching for their lost twin daughters. Every maiden is to come to the palace and be checked for the royal birthmark of a crown. Come at 10:00 AM on Sunday, 23 of February. King Humphrey and Queen Hermione That got Emerald-Jessie all whipped up in a frenzy of excitement. The next day which just happens to be Sunday, 23 of February, Emerald-Jessie slipped the floaty white wedding dress over her head after taking a bath 5 times, 100% each bath. Then she put on her glass slippers on her feet, puts a blue cord around her neck, puts a earring on the cord, and then puts on her mother's wedding earrings on. Then her sister (Stephanie hasn't named her character yet.) sparkles the gown then conjures up her own dress to wear. Then when they come to a place called Rent-A-Carriage they order the prettiest carriage, #13. They are actually King Humphrey and Queen Hermione's daughters! Now they are preparing for a grand tea party in the village of Hexlawex. (Pronounced HEX-la-WEX.)
On the other hand Makenna made up this game called Item Football. You play it like this: There are two equal teams. One team has the Item. The team who has the Item decides who gets to hold the Item for the round like this: One group has the Item. Everyone who wants to hold the Item for this round puts their hands in with their palms open towards the person who has the Item. The People who don't want to hold the Item curl their hands in to fists. Then the person with the Item puts the Item in to someone's hand with their hands open. When the group finishes it's deciding, they run away from the other team, trying not to be tagged. If one is tagged the must show their hands to the person who tagged them. If they don't have the Item They may leave. If they do have the Item that team wins. If they don't find the Item the the other team scores a touch-down. The team with the Item wants to score 3 touch-downs. If the team with out the Item finds the Item that team automatically gets the Item. If the team with the Item scores 3 touch-downs, they get a point. Molly sometimes plays with Stephanie and I, or sometimes she plays Item Football.
2 comments:
You should let Julia update your blog all the time! Very cute:)
Maybe I should get a secret name like Princess Emerald-Jessie for work. It might enliven the day.
Post a Comment