Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tagged

My friend Stacey tagged me (with a list of questions to answer). Posting this will buy me a bit more time to collect my thoughts about our trip to Florida and download some pictures. Here goes:

A. Attached or single? Married for 17 years this coming Monday.
B. Best friend? I have a neighborhood best friend, a teaching best friend, a camping best friend, a friend I've known the longest, and my husband--I am blessed to say I can't narrow it to one.
C. Cake or pie? Pie, Pie, Pie and more pie. Cherry, please. And I don't share.
D. Day of choice? The first day of summer vacation
E. Essential item? Sunglasses, water bottle, lip gloss
F. Favorite color? I like to wear black best, I love the golden yellow of my living room, the blue of my husband's eyes and the suntan shades of my daughters as they compare their pale parts (bottoms) to their tanned parts (just about everywhere else)
G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears. Mammals are somehow more palatable than slithery things.
H. Hometown? Plymouth, MI
I. Indulgence? TV
J. January or July? July.
K. Kids? Yes, two girls
L. Life isn’t complete without? My family, my friends, my community
M. Marriage date? August 25, 1991
N. Number of brothers & sisters? One of each
O. Oranges or apples? Oranges in the winter, apples in the fall.
P. Phobias? I can't sleep alone in my house. I'm not sure what I am phobic of...things that go bump in the night?
Q. Quotes? Carpe Diem
R. Reasons to Smile? My family. And I love it when an old favorite song that I forgot about pops up on the radio, in a store, or even in a commercial. I just had a surprise earful of Tupelo Honey and it brought significant joy to my heart.
S. Season of choice? Fall. Start of school, leaves falling, cool nights.
T. Tag seven peeps! I can't. I don't know that many bloggers.
U. Unknown fact about me? I've performed in nearly every Gilbert and Sullivan operetta
V. Vegetable? Artichokes
W. Worst habits? Not closing cupboard doors.
X. X-ray or ultrasound? I don't think I have a preference.
Y. Your favorite food? Crab. No...Lobster. Wait, crab. Or Lobster...
Z. Zodiac sign? Cancer. The Crab.

No comments: