Now I have to go home and continue working on getting our Halloween costumes ready.
Why does it feel all backwards to me? Why can't we just all agree to live life in the moment? I'd really appreciate the opportunity to jump in a pile of leaves before I determine whether or not last year's snow boots fit for another go-around. Jeez, I haven't even yet finished packing away our summer clothes. I guess I just like my life lived along a very chronological time-line continuum. What I really want is for winter to get itself the heck out of my Autumn. No taking cuts, buddy!
4 comments:
I LOVE Hanna Andersson! Did you get my email?
I am working on a Halloween costume this weekend too!
By the way, I tagged you. Go here for details http://chloeandpearl.blogspot.com/2008/10/ive-been-tagged.html
Lori W
I just purchased Nutcracker tickets. Christmas is definitely on my mind too. Guess we better carve the pumpkins and find Halloween costumes sometime....
Well, I was going to tag you, but Lori beat me to it! :) Christmas would be a lot more fun if it didn't start in October!
Teresa
Well, I was going to tag you, but Lori beat me to it! :) Christmas would be a lot more fun if it didn't start in October!
Teresa
Post a Comment