Sunday, December 20, 2009

Exhaling

Christmas so far:

100 pages to edit (Making books with my fifth grade students to give as gifts)
80 envelopes to address (Sending Christmas cards)
25 technology glitches (Burning Christmas song CD as a gift to my students)
12 party tables to decorate (Regretting joining my school's Social Committee)
8 dozen cookies,
7 lovely families (Cookie exchange with Julia's travel group)
6 days of shopping (I know, I'm slow)
$5 dollar gift limit (Caroling party/gift exchange)
4 tons of meatballs (Our yearly holiday party)
3 day express shipping (Gifts for family to be shipped to Michigan)
2 Christmas pageants (Couldn't be cuter)
1 Hanukah Party (Thank God I didn't have to eat another Christmas cookie!)

...And a breakfast with Santa Claus

Christmas from here on out:

Celebrating Jesus' birthday on the 25th.

We're on break and have two weeks to ourselves. No travel, no more shopping, and no commitments.

Peace on Earth, Good Will Toward Men!

1 comment:

Lori Lynn said...

We're on break too! It's nice to see a post from you. I still have some shopping and wrapping to do, but we're on the downhill end now and enjoying every minute.