Thursday, April 19, 2007

Love to hear from you!

I was talking to my dear friend Joanna the other day and she mentioned (in the nicest way possible) that I was a bit tardy in getting Julia's referral anniversary pic posted to the blog. Rather than feeling guilty, I was flooded with a sense of gratitude...someone actually reads this blog!!!

Every time someone mentions something they read on the blog or comments on a picture, I get this same sensation. I'm pretty sure I'd blog even if I had no audience because the act of writing about the girls, documenting their growth in pictures, and keeping it all in one place is very rewarding. Knowing we can share our lives with others is icing on the cake. But we like icing!

So we have a favor to ask. If you are stopping by to read siskiss, would you be so kind as to take a moment to write a quick note in the comment section? You'll get there by clicking the link at the bottom of the post. The link usually reads "0 comments"...unless we have been visited by the lovely Teresa Horvet!

Thanks, Teresa, for checking in.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love reading your blog. Your writing style is beautiful to read and always refreshing, but I LOVE seeing pictures of the girls growing up.

Hoping to make it up for the next PNW Sweet Pea reunion.

Teresa

Mark and Kristine said...

Tee Hee...leave it to you to be the first to comment! Thanks Teresa.

Del & Kim said...

Guilty as charged!

Yes, I admit it. I read your blog all the time (your writing is always wonderful and it puts a smile on my face every time!)but I rarely leave a comment as I'm usually rushing off to whatever busy activity the day has in front of me. However, recent events have reminded me that life is indeed much too short and family and friends must always come first.

So thank you Mark & Kristine for your heart warming stories and more importantly, thank you for choosing to share them with us.

Friends always,
Kim

Unknown said...

:)

Teresa

Shirley Randall said...

Kristine, as I have said before, I think you are a beautiful writer (and person)!! Everything I read, I enjoy and I can feel that you enjoy writing. It is wonderful knowing that our son is married to someone so thoughtful, understanding,loving and much more. You are as special as your writing. I did a lot of reading tonight and enjoyed every minute. Of course having two darling little girls to write about does make the job a little earier. I love you, keep up the good and entertaining stories!! Mom