Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Blog-O-Rama 1


Well, hello there!
It's summer! To us teacher-types the euphoria we feel on entering the realm of the work-free zone is akin to bopping through the pearly gates to heaven just in time to learn we are the winners of the heaven lottery and get, well, if you win the lottery in heaven it has got to be really good. Whatever it is. And I'm sure whatever it is, it is about as good as being teachers in late June!

So, you've probably noticed we haven't blogged much. That is all about to change because, like I said, it's summer. Anyway, I have nearly 20 entries in draft stage from previous pooped-out attempts to blog that I'd like to fix up and post. And maybe not even fix up too much. Because it's summer. Who can be bogged down with worries over grammar and clarity when the sun is shining? Save that for the school year. So, I'll try to post those. Plus, I am running over with cute pictures of adorable girls and A Great Many Things To Say. I'm thinking of going for quantity over quality. So check in regularly. I'll be posting a lot. Really. I mean it. You'll see.

Anyway, let's get started with a picture of the girls from a few weeks ago. What could be sweeter?




No comments: